JOB POSTING: Treasurer
Position Title: Treasurer
Reports to: BCJALL President
Posting Date: January 4, 2020
Posting Expiry Date: January 10, 2020 5pm
The BC Junior A Lacrosse League is the Premier Junior Lacrosse League in BC. Our athletes aged 17-21 are some of the best in Canada. We are in search of a Treasurer to join the League moving forward in 2020.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Receiving and depositing all League funds
2. Disbursing League funds
3. Presenting a detailed financial statement at all League meetings
4. Preparing the League budget thirty (30) days prior to Annual General Meeting.
5. Preparing an annual financial statement as of October 31st of the current Year.
6. Billing all teams for League fees to be payable as per agreed schedule by the B.O.G.
7. Sending invoices via email to all teams for payments due.
8. Prepare Grant applications when necessary
9. Other duties as necessary for the league
With the President of the BCJALL, the BCJALL Team Governors
Understanding of non profit society book keeping
Lacrosse Experience an asset
Experience with BC Gaming Grant application process
Please provide a Letter of interest, Resume with experience, to the following email address no later than 5pm January 10, 2020 to email@example.com