Job Posting: VP Lacrosse Operations
Position Title: VP Lacrosse Operations
Reports to: BCJALL President
Posting Date: January 2, 2020
Posting Expiry Date: January 10, 2020 5pm
The BC Junior A Lacrosse League is the Premier Junior Lacrosse League in BC. Our athletes aged 17-21 are some of the best in Canada. We are in search of a VP Lacrosse Operations to join the League moving forward in 2020.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Vice President Lacrosse Operations Is Responsible for:
(Being the disciplinarian for game operations)
• Reporting directly to the President/Commissioner
• Chairs League meetings in the absence of the President/Commissioner.
• Ensures one (1) Game Commissioner per Arena is in place for the current season.
• Supervises the Game Commissioners
• Immediately rules on disciplinary matters in all League game situations.
• Appoint Game Commissioners to help in the management of game activity
• Being the league representative, along with President/Commissioner and RIC, with the B. C. Officials Association.
• Ensuring that the league final playoff game presentation protocol is carried out
• Requesting game video at any time to assist him/her in making decisions and rulings of game situations.
With the President of the BCJALL, the BCJALL Team Governors and General Managers
• Experience within a competitive Lacrosse environment
• Understanding of the BCJALL operations
• Previous involvement within the BCJALL a benefit but not requirement
Please provide a Letter of interest, Resume with experience, to the following email address no later than 5pm January 10, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org